A building with a good energy performance is easier to sell or to rent!
EcoHORNET is a solution for developers, architects, designers, builders, and property managers. It’s a chance for them to integrate biomass in building projects with a maximum of economic benefits.
The ecoHORNET heating units producing hot water and heating are one of the most attractive solutions for substantial improvement of building energy assessments, with an amortization period several times shorter than any other passive measures.
In residential buildings, the energy used for domestic heating and hot water accounts for about 66% of all energy consumed in normal use.
To establish the energy performance of a building, there are several indicators, including:
- the type of source of supply with thermal energy and the fuel used, the renewable energy sources are playing an important role.
- the pollution emissions index of the building expressed in kg of CO₂ / year / sqm
Details on page: Pellet boilers (go to the page)
The buildings that use green energy are more attractive to customers.
The vast majority of buyers are young persons, fresh starting out families. This type of customers is very interested in the environment where their children will grow, they want to have clean air around the house, for the house to be free of danger.
Benefits for the prospective tenants:
- Heating and domestic hot water costs are significantly smaller and entirely manageable.
- Lower costs of maintenance and operation.
- Independence from national pricing policies, taxes and excise, as well as from the future regulations of the European Commission that charge more and more the pollution, the fossil fuel consumption and the energetic inefficiency.
- A cleaner and less polluted living environment.
- Higher market value due to the use of the renewable energy sources and lower monthly costs
- A more secure building, without the danger of explosions and gas accumulations
The ecoHORNET heating system recommended for apartment or offices buildings and residential ensembles is turnkey delivered and consists of:
- One or more ecoHORNET pellet boilers with cascade operation (the units in reserve are starting to operate when the ones already operating can no longer provide the necessary energy) = economical functioning reported to real consumption
- Heat accumulators with stainless steel serpentine to produce instant hot water
- Drinking hot water tanks with two serpentines for domestic hot water storage
- Installation materials for the interconnection of the equipment.
Upon beneficiary request we realize main columns for distribution of heat and hot water and the connection to the main columns of each apartment with individual metering of the thermal energy used.
- Details on page: Pellet boilers (to go page)
Each apartment has its own programmable ambient thermostat, which controls the pump supplying the heating agent from the main column, each tenant consumes only the thermal energy needed and pays only for what was consumed.
How much cost the heating and hot water for an apartment building with ecoHORNET pellet system?
Installing ecoHORNET heating units to apartment buildings or a staircase:
- the cost of heating and domestic hot water production for thermally insulated blocks is of about 3-3.5 Euro / sqm / year
For example, for a 70 sqm thermally insulated apartment the annual cost for heating and domestic hot water = 210 – 245 Euro / year*
- the cost of heating and domestic hot water production for non-insulated blocks is of about 3.5-4 Euro / sqm / year.
For example, for a 70 sqm non-insulated apartment the annual cost for heating and domestic hot water = 245-280 Euro / year*
*It was taken into account a price for pellets of = 150 Euro / ton
Where are the ecoHORNET heating systems installed in blockhouses?
ecoHORNET heating systems can be installed in any technical room on the ground floor or in the basement.
Where there is no space inside the building, the systems can be supplied in containers which are positioned next to the building.
The equipment does not require permanent surveillance so there’s not necessary to have a special employee for servicing the equipment.