The ecoHORNET steam and overheated water generators, which use pellets resulted from any biomass, allow the industry access to cheap, clean energy from renewable sources.
- low operating cost
- operation using any biomass pellets
- compact design, reduced installation space
- automatic pellets feeding and ash evacuation
- ash collection outside the heat exchanger and efficiency preservation over time
- control and command through the internet of the burner
Click here for download → Presentation of the ecoHORNET steam generator
The performances of the patented burner and of the ecoHORNET technology guarantees a performance equipment, with low costs and maintenance time.
The design principles which underlied the boiler designing were the attainment of a cumulated high efficiency with cleaning maintenance times as low as possible.
The boiler is automated with periodical supervision every 24h according to the directive PT C 11-2010.
The steam boiler is made in accordance with the directive EU 97/23/EC (Government Decision 584/2004) concerning the establishment fo the market placing conditions for the pressure equipment.
The designing, execution, verification and testing to which the boiler was subjected were performed in accordance with SR EN 12953/parties.
Green Energy for Industry
The introduction of the green energy from renewable sources in the industry (the industry is a large consumer and polluter) is a large step for the effective reduction of the greenhouse effect gas emissions. The use of the renewable energies increases the economic agent competitiveness.
Cost control and energy Independence
The energy consumption is a key factor in the industrial sector, the use of steam in the technological processes influences the production costs, and the profit may be affected by the fossil fuels price fluctuations. In industries, such as the wood industry, logistic, food industry, in agriculture, a part of the waste – pallets, sawdust or husks, organic residues – may be transformed in pellets. And thus the waste, that sometimes needs money to be spent in order to be eliminated, is transformed in an efficient energy source for the internal and commercial consumption.
– Reduction of the production costs
– Savings regarding the energy bill
– Operation using pellets – ecological fuel
– Leading use of the sub-products and waste for the own energy, saving the costs regarding the procurements of diesel fuels, natural gas or electricity
– Improvement of the corporative image by respect for the environment (reduction of CO2 emissions, waste reduction, etc.)
– Improvement of energy efficiency
– Possibility of funding and of energy supply outsourced services
New: Steam generators in mobile containers
The CTA1000 steam boiler may be delivered mounted in sea containers, together with the entire installation and the own treated water tank, feed pumps, wirings and electric board, pellets container and the container for the automatic extraction of the ashes. It is the ideal solution for the energy suppliers, it is significantly reduces the installation cost and time, it eliminates the installation restrictions
The steam generators are equipped with a compact electrical panel wired to various equipment of both the burner and of the boiler.
The ecoHORNET burner is controlled by the Sigmatek automation and may be monitored and programmed via the internet.
1 – The steam boiler is made of P265GH steel which is a special steel used for the pressure equipment working at high temperatures. The boiler is the ignitubular type with 3 gas ways with the burner chamber and burning point immersed and cooled with water. The burning point tube and the smoke pipes are arranged vertically to accomplish their walls self-cleaning. All the constructive elements of the boiler are joined by welding with full penetration and controlled radio-graphically or by ultrasound to guarantee a maximum safety in operation.
2 – AHP 600 multisystem ecoHORNET burner with operation based on pellets made of any biomass.
3 – Blast-heating apparatus to preheat the feed water.
4 – Steam collector – The steam produced by the boiler is collected in a container located above the boiler. The same is filled with water up to its half. The connection with the lower body of the boiler is performed through 3 Dn80 connection. The container is equipped with connections for steam evacuation, safety valves, connection for pressure gauge and pressure switches, connections for the water level regulator and connections for the level indicators with prismatic glass.
5 – The boiler is equipped with a series of accessories with different functionalities:
- Safety accessories: safety valves, safety level instruments, safety pressure switch;
- Indicating accessories: level indicators with prismatic glass, pressure gauge;
- Adjustment accessories: regulator with level probes, pressure switches;
- Feeding accessories: multistage centrifugal pumps
6 – Feeding of pellets by screw conveyer
7 – High capacity mobile external ash container with timed ash extractor.
8 – Treated water tank
The steam generators are equipped with a compact electrical panel wired to different equipments of both the burner and boiler.
The ecoHORNET burner is controlled by the Sigmatek automation, it may be monitored and programmed via the internet.
- Capacity: 300-1.000 kg steam/h
- Pressure: 0.7 – 8 bar
- Hydraulic test pressure: 14 bar
- Steam temperature: 115 -175 ° C
- Net maaa: 2.850 kg
- Electrical power supply: 400V
- Consumption: 120 -130 kg pellets/h
- Minimum pollutant emissions: CO <250mg / Nm³, COV <10 mg / Nm³, particles <7.4mg / Nm³
We manufacture steam and overheated water generators with operation based on pellets, of different capacities, in accordance with user requests.
In industries, such as the wood industry, logistics, food industry, in agriculture, a part of the waste – pallets, sawdust or husks, organic residues – may be transformed in pellets. And thus the waste, that sometimes needs money to be spent in order to be eliminated, is transformed in an efficient energy source for the internal and commercial consumption.
- food industry
- textile industry
- manufacture of beverages and distilleries
- pharmaceutical industry
- chemical industry
- district heating
- leather industry
- industrial technological processes
ecoHORNET steam generators installed in mobile containers serving technological processes in a factory for recycling the plastic waste.
Equipment: 3 ecoHORNET saturated steam generators, capacity 300-1.000 kg/h
Location: Buzau county, Romania
The user manufactures straw pellets, which are used for the steam generation.